Are you a headset user? Do you want to experience high-quality sound? Do you want to boost the bass of your headphones without spending a lot of money? This post was born for you. videoaudioaccessories.com will give you 5 solutions: how to increase the bass of your headphones, which are straightforward, effective, and do not cost much.
1. How To Bass Boost Headphones In Windows
How To Bass Boost Headphones on Windows? If you are using headphones with a Windows 10 computer. You can easily change the audio controls available in Windows 10 operating system. There you can increase the bass of the headphones and speakers by following simple steps:
– Search and right-click the Speaker icon in the system’s quick task. There, select Playback Device in the context menu, then the Audio window will open;
– Select your desired headset from the list of playback devices in the Playback tab of the Audio window. Double click them, right-click on them and select properties or go to the bottom right corner of the window and click the Properties button;- Select the Enhancement tab in the Properties window and make sure that the Bass Boost check is selected
– Adjust the Frequency and Boost profiles for the Headphone Bass Booster in the Settings section on the right side of the lower part of the window. After selecting the appropriate settings, click OK;
– Select Apply to save the changes, then click OK to close the Properties window.
2. How To Bass Boost Headphones In Android
How to bass boost headphones on Android? An effective solution for you is to use the applications available on the Google play store to bass boost headphones when using Android devices. Some bass booster apps in Play Store: Volume Booster Pro, GOODEV, Music Equalizer, …
Volume Booster Pro – Sound Booster for Android
This is one of the top bass booster apps on Android phones. With outstanding improvements, Volume Booster provides all the properties and applications of the phone as: In-game sound/ video/ melodies, notification noises, and ringtones,…Moreover, with 6 sound settings, the application allows you to adjust with just one click, thereby greatly improving the sound quality.
Volume Booster GOODEV
GOODEV can increase the volume of your Android phone to about 60% of its original level. Besides, it also has the function to maintain control of music volume, duration, and applications.
Music Equalizer – Bass Booster & Volume Booster
Similar to bass booster apps, Music Equalizer is also an effective method for improving the sound of your Android headphones. Special features of this application: Create stereo surround sound effects, separate volume control system, effects music genres,…
3. How To Bass Boost Headphones In IOS
How to bass boost headphones on IOS? To increase the headphone bass when using an IOS device, Apple offers the following solution. Adjust the frequency tool of the spectrum audio with the iTunes equalizer. This way you can adjust the sound for different types. iTunes gives you the 20 most common settings, or you can tweak the tool and save your edits as presets to use. Besides, you can adjust the depth features and enrich your sound quality by adjusting the pitch. Detailed steps to increase bass and sound quality for IOS go to the following link.
4. How To Bass Boost Headphones On Beats
How to bass boost headphones on beats? To do the bass boost for beats. First, you should install Beats Bass Audio software, then take the following steps to enhance the bass of your playback devices.
– Click the Sound icon in the notification tray then go to the playback device or open the sound settings and follow the steps shown to open the Sound window;
– Select your headset and open Properties;
– Adjust the Bass slider to high or to the level you want, select Apply then click OK.
5. How To Bass Boost Headphones On Realtek HD Audio
How to bass boost headphones on Realtek HD Audio? With this method, you follow these steps:
– Install the Realtek HD Audio app then follow the same procedure as method #4 to open the Sound Settings and Properties window
– Check the Equalizer box in the Enhancements tab
– Change the Sound Effect by selecting Bass from the menu in the settings located at the bottom part of the window then clicking Apply
– If you want to manually adjust the frequency range, next to the drop-down menu click the ellipsis button then the Graphic EQ window will open where you can adjust the bass to your liking. Finally, press OK to save the changes.
Bass quality is something that headphone users are always interested in and looking for ways to improve to enjoy the best music quality. We hope the solutions that we provide in the article “Guide: How To Bass Boost Headphones?: 5 Effective Ways” will help you get those deep basses out on your headphones. Now that you know how to boost your headphones with bass, sit back and enjoy your favorite tunes. If you liked this tutorial, please share it with your friends and let me know what you think in the comments section.