JBL is one of the most popular speaker brands on the market because of its crisp and clear sound without spending a fortune. The in-ear headphones are an example of JBL’s quality because of their quality in the minds of consumers and have brought the speaker company to the forefront of audio equipment manufacturing.
JBL has made all their products popular in their user interface which makes it quite easy for users to get their Bluetooth connected. Electric Accessories will look at how to pair JBL earbuds with iOS and Android smartphones, TVs, MacBooks, and even computers in this post.
How To Pair JBL Earbuds
Most modern transmitters can link to JBL earbuds thanks to Bluetooth technology.
Enabling Bluetooth on both JBL transmitters and headphones is the first step to pairing them with any device.
One of the JBL headphones has a Bluetooth button on it. It will take three seconds, or until the light starts flashing, hold the button.
Users can now locate, select, and link JBL headphones in the Bluetooth menu of their personal devices.
It’s important to remember that Bluetooth connections typically have a range of 33 feet, and most playback devices can only pair with one device at a time.
How To Pair JBL Earbuds: Overall
First things first, if this is your first time pairing earbuds and learning about how to pair JBL earbuds, make sure they’re fully charged before you do.
- If your headphones don’t turn on right away, turn them on and enable Bluetooth pairing mode. The green light on the headset will usually blink to indicate this for most headphones.
- You can hold down the center button on the headset for 5 seconds until it turns off, at which point you can turn your headset back on to enter Bluetooth mode.
- Your headset is in pairing mode if it flashes blue.
- Make sure that the Bluetooth functions are turned on and that the device is actively searching for new Bluetooth connections before attempting to pair them.
- If it’s not connected automatically, JBL headphones will appear in the Bluetooth alternatives you can choose from.
- Your headphones will be saved in your favorite device’s Bluetooth settings once you complete this step.
Press and hold the center button on the right headset for five seconds until it turns off if you have trouble starting pairing mode on your headset. It should be in pairing mode when powered on.
The center button between the volume controls on certain JBL headphones must have a Bluetooth button; Press it to initiate the connection.
How To Pair JBL Earbuds With Android Devices
Step 1: By pressing the button on the side of one of the earbuds, your JBL earbuds will enter Bluetooth pairing mode. When pairing mode is activated, the blue light will start blinking.
Step 2: On your Android device, go to settings and select Bluetooth. You can look up all Bluetooth cooperating devices in this menu.
Step 3: To start the pairing process, select the JBL earbuds. As soon as the second earbud is taken out of the charging case and the first earbud is linked properly, the second earbud will do the same.
Step 4: For secure pairing, some devices may need a 4-digit password. The default password for JBL earbuds is 0000.
How To Pair JBL Earbuds With IOS Devices
Step 1: In Bluetooth preferences under Settings, turn on Bluetooth on your Apple device.
Step 2: To enable Bluetooth mode, take the JBL earbuds out of the charging case and press the side button. Bluetooth mode is enabled when the blue light flashes on the headset.
Step 3: Start searching for Bluetooth devices on your Apple device. The option for JBL earbuds should be one of the options. When you select this option, JBL earbuds will say “Connected” below them.
Step 4: Your JBL headphones are now connected. As soon as you take the second earbud out of the charging case, they will be paired immediately.
How To Pair JBL Earbuds With Smart TV
Step 1: To enable Bluetooth mode. When Bluetooth mode is activated, the blue light will flash.
Step 2: Go to Settings on your Smart TV and select Bluetooth from the menu. Bluetooth mode of the smart TV will be enabled.
Step 3: From your Smart TV, look for accessible Bluetooth devices. Selecting JBL earbuds will initiate the pairing process when they become an option.
Step 4: Ideally, your JBL earbuds are now linked. As soon as you remove the second earbud from the charging case, it will immediately connect to the first earbud. To connect, some devices may require a four-digit password. The default password for most JBL headphones is 000.
How To Pair JBL Earbuds With Laptop And Macbook
- Make sure your JBL earbuds are set up for pairing; you can do this by pressing the Bluetooth button or turning them on and off by holding the center button for five seconds.
- When they are paired, they will flash blue.
- Go to Devices > Bluetooth & Other Devices.
- Click the “+” icon at the top of the tab to enable Bluetooth.
- Go through the last two options and select Bluetooth.
- After you select them, your JBL earbuds will appear and connect to your laptop.
- The apple icon can be found in the upper left corner of the screen. Go to System Preferences > Bluetooth after clicking on it.
- Turn on Bluetooth mode in the newly created tab.
- When it does, choose the “Show Bluetooth in menu bar” option.
- At this point, take your earbuds out of the charging case and activate Bluetooth. This can be done by pressing the Bluetooth button or by holding down the center button for five seconds before turning your JBL headphones back on, depending on the model.
- Your JBL Earbuds should be listed among the options; select them, then watch when the pairing is finished.
With the convenience that JBL earbuds bring, using Bluetooth has never been simpler. Bluetooth has become more popular over time. Your earbuds will remain in Bluetooth memory after you connect them to a device, so you won’t have to worry about how to pair JBL earbuds.